Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Nothing

It is 6:25 P.M. according to my PC clock. I am staring at an almost dark sky, it's the start of the rainy season. I live in a town just a few minutes away from the city.

I am a bit frustrated because I still can't find a job after six months since graduation.
Makes me think that everything that I do is futile.

I opened an account at a blog site wherein they said they will pay you for the number of blog entries you make in a month. It is not much though but if you have plenty of time in your hands maybe, you could make 10,000 blog posts in a month that would give you 100 USD of course less taxes and stuff. My problem is I can't make an entry. I don't know why, maybe I'm just plain stupid or something. So, what did I do next? Hmm... I opened an account at blogger.com Voila! I'm here and I'm making my first entry.

It's 6:36 P.M. Nothing's changed.

No comments: