Thursday, July 21, 2011

Korean Food

       There is something about Korean food that makes my palate melt. When I go to a Korean restaurant, they would give me and my friend different kinds of kimchi as an appetizer and we would certainly ask them more for a refill. By the time our main main dish would be served, we are almost full but somehow the spicy ingredients from their food makes our appetite bigger.

        There is one particular restaurant in Korea town that was called Koreano Restaurant; my friends and I always go there for good food but since the location is far from the main street, we found out one day that the restaurant was already closed. Nowadays, we are trying different Korean restaurants but nothing pales in comparison with the Koreano Restaurant. We surely miss it.

No comments: