Friday, October 12, 2012

Yanagi Restaurant at Midas Hotel


            I purchased two vouchers from Metrodeal for Yanagi Japanese Restaurant located at Midas Hotel at 499 Pesos each. It was a good deal since Midas Hotel is fairly new and the restaurant’s ambience is at a high end.

            My partner and I went there for an early dinner before going to the Phantom of the Opera Musical at the CCP. We were greeted cordially by the staff and we were led at a table near the entrance. We were served Miso soup followed by a Shrimp and Vegetable Tempura Mix.


            There were only a few selected dishes at the buffet counter. They served Yasai, House salad with either Sesame dressing or Miso dressing, Assorted Sushi and Maki. For the main course they had Tori Teriyaki, Gohan Rice, Fried Rice, Beef Croquettes which are my favorites and Beef Sukiyaki which is quite sweet for my taste.

            For desserts, they offered slices of fresh melon, pineapple and papaya. They also served Red Bean Dessert and Coffee Jelly which is also my favorite. Yanagi Restaurant serves unlimited coffee or tea.





      
            This culinary experience was unforgettable and I am willing to purchase more vouchers for this deal.

No comments: