Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cibo


             I had a light dinner at Cibo Restaurant last night before going to a movie marathon in Gateway Mall. I haven’t been in Cibo in ages. The last time was years ago with my ex.
            Since, I am cutting down on carbohydrates and meat. I ordered Tonno Panini if translated in English it would be tuna sandwich. For drinks, I ordered the house iced tea. The staff was highly attentive since I was the only dining at the main area and I think there were 2 or 3 tables that were occupied at the back side which I couldn’t see from where I was seated.
             My overall dining experience was good although the tuna sandwich was a bit dry and I wanted s more chips. The tall glass of iced tea was refreshing. The total cost was 262.51 Pesos.

No comments: