Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Long Hiatus

  I have been out for quite sometime. The last two months were stressful and alas!  Everything is back to normal.  I have found my laptop a drag these days mainly because I have to plug it in since my battery went out. I don't even know if I could find a replacement since my laptop is already outdated.  So now, I am using my mobile phone to blog. My phone is smaller than my hand so go figure how am I faring right now, lol! My only consolation is it is a touch screen phone and I don't have to get up and plug it. It also has a dictionary that I could just press to complete my sentence. That's very clever, haha! Anyway,  I would blog more about places I have been to during the summer and the past months. I tried Abe, Papa Johns Pizza, Zoricho and many more. I'm quite excited to blog about it.

No comments: